This charming Townhouse Light is made from FSC approved Birch Plywood, giving it that simple Scandinavian feel. Great as a night light or decorative piece adding a warm, cosy feel to your home.
It has been designed and cut to slot together easily with no fixings or glue needed, keeping it all natural.
This mains light has a black lamp fitting, switch and UK plug, with a high quality fabric cable in the choice of three colours.
This product has been designed and made in the UK.
Bulb included – frosted LED very warm white.
*Lights to be used with LED bulbs only*
H: 19 cm
W: 11.5 cm
D: 11.5 cm
Cable L: 180 cm
Our lights are CE approved.
Mustard yellow, Natural, Olive Green
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
Bright Corner was founded by Chloe Harrison. After having her first baby, Chloe searched for a simple, sophisticated and safe nightlight for the nursery and couldn’t find anything made from natural wood. So she started sketching ideas at her living room table to design her own. Her vision soon evolved to create a range of lights that were not only nursery friendly but would sit happily in any bedroom or living space.
Within United Kingdom (UK)
United Kingdom (UK)
We currently ship to the UK. All items will be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of payment subject to availability.
Orders will be sent 'Signed for' so somebody will need to be in at the given address to receive the delivery. Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery. If there is visible damage to the exterior packaging please note this when signing for the delivery.
All products are sent 1st Class Royal Mail 'Signed For' at a cost of £4.45 per item.
We currently only ship to the UK.
If you require delivery on a specific date, please email [email protected] and an alternative delivery method can be arranged (at an additional cost).
We take a lot of care to ensure that any object you purchase from Bright Corner arrives in a safe and timely manner. We are conscious of plastic waste, so use recyclable cardboard boxes, padded with 100% recycled material for protection. Where possible our packaging is reused and recycled, as we aim to create as little waste as possible.
We hope you love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right you have 14 days from receipt to notify us if you wish to return or exchange your item. We can only accept refunds for items in a new, unused condition and in their original packaging. If your item is damaged or faulty please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange.
If you would like a refund please contact us by email at [email protected] within 14 days. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made using the same payment method. Excluding faulty or damaged goods returns, delivery costs will not be refunded.
1. Contact us by email at [email protected] within 14 days of your delivery date. In your email please include your name, address, order number and any other information for the basis of your return. Please do not send us anything until you have confirmation from us.
2. Pack all items in their original packaging and ensure that the packaging is secured. We will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. You can return items by post to:
6 Alexandra Road
4. We are not liable for lost return packages. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage in case the package fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the items and if their condition matches our requirements, a refund will be made through the same method of payment. We will send you an email confirming your exchange will be made within 14 business days.