A timeless envelope design that can be used as a tablet case or as a clutch.
– Dimensions: 250mm (w) x 175mm (h)
– Suitable for iPad (9.7” Retina display)
– Internal stitching line which is not visible from the outside
– Secured with a brass Sam Browne fixing
Materials and Process
– Made from vegetable tanned leather, which forms a patina over time, ageing beautifully with use
– The leather is sourced from a selection of Belgian and Italian tanneries
– Handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques, including hand burnishing
– Note: leather is a natural material and therefore may contain variations in colour and texture
– Available in 5 colours: natural, tan, burgundy, green and black
– Available with either a brass or nickel Sam Browne fixing
– If you are ordering this item as an iPad case, please enter the exact iPad model that you wish to accommodate in the message box at the checkout, including the generation, year of release and dimensions
– Free personalisation is available with all items
– Default location of the monogram is on the back of the envelope, towards the top and centred
– Default lettering is capitalised, without spaces between initials (other options are with spaces or with dots)
– If you would like your item personalised, please enter your personalisation request in the message box at the checkout
– This is a made to order item and will be dispatched within 5-10 working days
– Shipped by Royal Mail 1st Class, which aims to deliver to the UK the next working day
– Shipped by Royal Mail International Standard, which aims to deliver to Europe in 3-5 working days and worldwide in 5-7 working days
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
United Kingdom (UK)
- Stock items will be dispatched within 3-5 working days
- Made to order items will be dispatched within 1-2 weeks
- UK Delivery - Shipped by Royal Mail 1st Class, which aims to deliver to the UK the next working day
- International Delivery - Shipped by Royal Mail International Standard, which aims to deliver to Europe in 3-5 working days and worldwide in 5-7 working days
- Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Personalised items are non-returnable
string(225) "As pieces are mostly Made to Order, shipping time is between 2-3 weeks, but often earlier.
You will be notified by email when your order is on its way.
It will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery / Tracked and Insured."
string(1520) "We will refund an item, in full, if it is received faulty.
*Please email an image of the faulty item as soon as it is discovered.
Faulty goods will only be accepted for refund if they are returned within 14 days of receipt, unless we have notified you otherwise.
Please allow 7 working days for a refund to be processed.
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're sorry to hear that, however, simply return the item to us in its original unused condition, within 14 days of receipt and you will be eligible for an exchange.
* Due to hygiene reasons, this does not apply to earrings.
** this also excludes custom orders
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the item to us is also your responsibility.
*Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
* Once a customer has committed to purchasing a custom order, Sharlala Jewellery cannot accept cancellations or returns, as these orders will be processed at the makers expense and made especially for this customer.
Any incorrect ring sizes, chain lengths and customisation details, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Ring sizers are available to purchase to ensure correct measuring prior to order completion."