White bone china Cup and Saucer Set with pink ‘Cup of Ambition’ motif
Inspired by mighty Dolly Parton : holding her own in a man’s world with sass and grit and style.
And by Nine To Five: her song, film and battle cry for working women everywhere
Made in UK
• Fine bone china, made in Stoke on Trent – the heart of the UK pottery industry.
• Measuring 7.5cm diameter (10.5cm wide including the handle) x 6.9 cm. Saucer is 12.5 diameter.
• Perfect for a New York coffee or an early grey tea
• Strong pink, with white ‘cup of ambition’ motif inside and out and matching pink rimmed saucer.
• On the base, Dolly’s lyrics…“Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen. Pour myself a cup of ambition.”
• By Home Truths : beautiful homeware and stationery inspired by mighty women
• Reminding you every time you make a coffee, that you need to
Know what you want.
Work to make it happen.
Every. Single. Day.
• Also available in
White with pink ‘cup of ambition’ lettering inside and out and matching pink rimmed saucer.
White with metallic gold ‘cup of ambition’ motif inside and out and matching gold rimmed saucer.
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
Welcome to Home Truths – here’s how it started. One of my jobs is to interview women about their lives and read books by amazing feminist thinkers. I do this alongside raising my own family and waging an endless war on housework. One day a line from Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique jumped off the page .
“Housewifery expands to fill the space available”
I realised I needed Betty by my side – not just on my bookshelf. What if those inspirational words were on the things I use everyday? Giving me space to think. Not telling me what to think. No one needs shouty tea towels. So I designed a range of subtly surprising products which are ethically produced, look great and work beautifully.
Within United Kingdom (UK)
United Kingdom (UK)
Shipping within 1-2 working days
I do not accept cancellations or returns but please contact me if there are any problems with your order and I'll do my best to sort it out.