The Dou-Doods bandit dress up eye patches are the perfect present for any future super hero.
They make the perfect sibling pack if you pair it up with one of our Doods* so that an older brother or sister doesn’t feel left out when the new ‘babe’ on the block seems to be getting ALL the attention and ALL the gifts. Feel free to mix ‘n match Dood and masks or get matching pairs!
Feed their imaginations through play, and let them run wild to be whoever they dream to be.
• Dispatched in 1-2 days
• Posted Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For
• International Delivery also posted Royal Mail Signed For, Delivery will take as long as each countries customs allows for
• Dressing up is such an important part of play for any growing toddler. They can imagine a whole new world of fun with just a few props.
• Start them off with these flash eye patches. They can choose to be Ziggy or Flash AH AHHH. Dancing through life’s big adventures
• Handmade from blue or pink soft fuzzy felt and secured by a grey satin Berisford ribbon.
• Approximately 9cm wide X 8cm high. Fits various head sizes because of ribbon tie.
• CE certified to European safety standards EN71 (parts 1, 2, 3) for use from 3 months. Always supervise small babies and children with play and potential choke hazards. Keep away from fire.
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
I love to create, make and share love. The Dou-Doods brand personifies this perfectly.
Luxuriously snuggly, beautifully designed baby comfort toys with the quirkiest characters.
As South African living in London I’ve always loved new cultures, arts and creativity. And what a amazing city to feed my creative soul with.
I’m also very conscious of what impact I make and leave on our glorious planet. So make ethical and environmentally friendly choices wherever possible no matter how small, especially while setting up my new business (this includes materials sourced, waste reduction, packaging).
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
United Kingdom (UK)
All items will be posted via Royal Mail 1st class signed for delivery.
Special delivery guaranteed next day option is available as Next Day Delivery. Please note to qualify for weekend delivery you must order in advance to allow time to prepare the item, for example, please do not order on Friday expecting the item will be delivered on Saturday.
All items will be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for delivery, (where possible) or international signed for delivery.
This is the preferred shipping method as it can be tracked, you are welcome to request standard (lower cost) postal delivery without confirmation or insurance, I will obtain a proof of posting, however, should you chose this option and your item does not arrive I cannot send out a replacement as there is no way to prove the item did not arrive.
Delivery times are estimates and arrival is ultimately down to each countries customs.
Due to their handmade nature they are delicate characters so will only withstand a certain amount of extra rough wear, tear and washing. So within reason if they are faulty we can fix or replace them for no extra cost.
If you are not satisfied with your Dood then please get in touch within 14 days of original delivery and you can return it for a refund.
For any item that is returned it needs to be returned within 30 days of original delivery. Upon returned receipt, the goods will be inspected and a refund made with 14 days.
Return shipping to be organised and paid for by the customer. We highly recommend that you use a registered/signed for delivery option as we cannot accept liability for any lost items.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.