This is a “made to order” Giclée fine art print of one of my handmade collages – open edition.
Art Print Details
• Title: Fluo Conversations
• Artist: Naomi Vona
• Size: A3 – 29,7 (w) X 42 (h) cm (shown in the picture)
• Signed on the back.
• Check the size tab to see all the available dimensions.
• Click on “Custom Order” if you want a size that is not available in the size tab.
Paper tech specs
• Giclée fine art print
• Hahnemühle 310 gsm heavyweight German etching paper
• The frame showed in the picture is NOT included.
• The art print will be sent rolled in a cardboard tube.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
my name is Naomi and I am an Italian experimental artist that lives in London. I love art, music, to cook and share all my passions to everyone interested. I am also a social media addicted, I love to discover new artists and get inspired by everything surrounds me.
I work on vintage and found images creating freaky handmade collages. I consider myself as a “photo and video archival parasite”, but with no bad intentions. I draw portals on old photos, postcards and vinyl covers, because I believe that in some way they can allow me to travel in time and space.
Every work is basically composed of three elements: my personal life background, my inspirations and subconscious, that is also the glue that puts all together.
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
I will send the order within 1-2 working days after I received the payment.