The Dou-Doods are a gang of fuzzy little friends for your little folk. They want to start a sleep revolution and make comforters cool again.
These beautifully designed and luxuriously made baby comforters are the perfect sleep aids to help baby learn the important art of self soothing at nap time. Allowing them to build their own independence and create calmer nap and sleep time, essential for a happy mama and happy baby. They also help calm any unsettled babes in times of sadness or new stress environments and stress. Their quirky characters spark imagination development as babe grows into a toddler. Each is given it’s own name and born on date making it a unique baby shower gift. Pair them up with a mask or eye patch to create a sibling pack for babes with older brothers or sisters.
• Products are dispatched within 1-2 days. Posted via Royal Mail 1st class signed for.
• International deliveries are also sent out Royal Mail registered mail and take as long as each countries customs demands.
• Flash by name, Flash by nature.
• When baby needs a cuddle, they there in a Flash. When they’re posing for the camera, they look pretty Flash. And when the tears start, grab this little legend and they’ll be over in one too.
• All the comforters are hand cut and sewn so measure roughly 17.5 x 12.5 inches in size and are bunny shaped.
• They are all made from super soft plush on the front with fuzzy-felt facial details and GOTS organic cotton jersey reverse; making them luxuriously snuggly.
• Flash’s colour combination is white plush fur with her pink flash eye patch, light pink embroidery heart shaped nose and light pink backing fabric. (This version is also available in a grey plush with pink flash eye patch too, please contact for more details)
• All designed with big ears for little hands to hold on to and a ribbon on the side for tiny fingers to explore.
• This ribbon also doubles as a loop for easy attachment to a ‘dummy clip’ so they don’t get lost.
• They’re flat so can travel anywhere and fit into the smallest of mama handbags. My Babe loves to lay hers flat on her pillow for sleeping on or wearing it over her eyes like an eye mask.
• I use simple recycled packaging specifically sized up to fit through a letterbox.
• I can hand write a personalised note to put inside to send it direct as a gift option.
• Each comforter is given their own name and born on date making them all individual.
• These comforters make a perfect unique baby shower gift or milestone occasion gift.
• You can create a Sibling Box by pairing up your Dood with a matching mask or eye patch*, this way an older brother or sister doesn’t feel left out when the new kid on the block is getting all the gifts and all the attention.
• As my products are all handmade it is always best to hand wash them. However they will withstand a delicates machine cycle. Dry them flat. Cool iron on reverse. NEVER iron on stripped black and white ribbon. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
• CE certified to European safety standards EN71 (parts 1, 2 and 3) for use from birth. Please always adhere to the safe sleeping guidelines for newborns as advised by websites like The Lullaby Trust, Red Nose. Always supervise small babies and children with play and choke hazards. Keep away from fire.
( 0 ratings )No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
I love to create, make and share love. The Dou-Doods brand personifies this perfectly.
Luxuriously snuggly, beautifully designed baby comfort toys with the quirkiest characters.
As South African living in London I’ve always loved new cultures, arts and creativity. And what a amazing city to feed my creative soul with.
I’m also very conscious of what impact I make and leave on our glorious planet. So make ethical and environmentally friendly choices wherever possible no matter how small, especially while setting up my new business (this includes materials sourced, waste reduction, packaging).
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
United Kingdom (UK)
All items will be posted via Royal Mail 1st class signed for delivery.
Special delivery guaranteed next day option is available as Next Day Delivery. Please note to qualify for weekend delivery you must order in advance to allow time to prepare the item, for example, please do not order on Friday expecting the item will be delivered on Saturday.
All items will be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for delivery, (where possible) or international signed for delivery.
This is the preferred shipping method as it can be tracked, you are welcome to request standard (lower cost) postal delivery without confirmation or insurance, I will obtain a proof of posting, however, should you chose this option and your item does not arrive I cannot send out a replacement as there is no way to prove the item did not arrive.
Delivery times are estimates and arrival is ultimately down to each countries customs.
Due to their handmade nature they are delicate characters so will only withstand a certain amount of extra rough wear, tear and washing. So within reason if they are faulty we can fix or replace them for no extra cost.
If you are not satisfied with your Dood then please get in touch within 14 days of original delivery and you can return it for a refund.
For any item that is returned it needs to be returned within 30 days of original delivery. Upon returned receipt, the goods will be inspected and a refund made with 14 days.
Return shipping to be organised and paid for by the customer. We highly recommend that you use a registered/signed for delivery option as we cannot accept liability for any lost items.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.