Start selling with us
Join other great makers in our online marketplace built to celebrate unique handmade products and creativity!
*If you would like to apply for our makers’ markets and events please see our events page
Why you should choose to sell with us
- We will promote your business at every opportunity on social media, through Google shopping, SEO and at our well attended events .
- We feature our online makers regularly on our blog.
- We charge just a small one off admin fee of £42 (inc. VAT)
- There is a 20% fee on all sales. No sale, no fee.
- We will provide support to help grow your small business into something amazing and will introduce you to a network of other like-minded makers at our events, workshops and talks.
What type of products do we look for?
Creative and original designs and products of a handmade nature, designed by you . If the product is not handmade it must be made ethically and sustainably, preferably in your home country. If it is made elsewhere it must be fair-trade – made in support of local communities – sweatshops free – cruelty free – with an environmental conscience. Please note we look for high quality product photography. It doesn’t have to be professional but you do need to show your products at their best. If we feel this needs work we will let you know.
What kinds of makers do we look for?
Independent makers who who are passionate about their craft and believe in sourcing materials locally where possible. We also encourage environmentally friendly, plastic free, recycled and considered packaging.
How does it work?
All products are sold with a drop shipping arrangement. This means when someone buys one of your products we send you an email with all of the details and you despatch within the timeframe specified by you. Please read our Terms and Conditions click here
When will I hear back?
You should hear back from us within 14 days. If you think you’re a good fit, please introduce yourself!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the form below
Ilka and Julia