“GO TO THE RECORD STORE EVERYDAY, IT’S GOOD FOR YOU!” A mantra to live by for all music addicts and collectors.
This is a 5 colour layer hand pulled limited edition screen print, featuring custom typography and printed with luxury fluorescent and gloss inks on GF Smith 330 gsm Naturalis brilliant white paper stock. All inspired by the beautiful thing that is black vinyl!
Each print is signed and marked with its edition number. The edition has been limited to 50 prints.
This is an ideal gift for the music lover/record collector who loves collecting vibrant graphic wall art!
GO TO THE RECORD STORE EVERYDAY, IT’S GOOD FOR YOU!
D E T A I L S
• Original design by Serigrafica7585
• Limited edition from a print run of 50
• Hand printed and signed by Serigrafica7585
• Size: 50 x 70 cm Portrait (B2)
• Printed on 330 gsm G.F. Smith Naturalis paper
• 5 colours, fluorescent yellow and orange, pale blue and sky blue, gloss black
S H I P P I N G
• Rolled in acid free tissue paper and shipped in a heavy duty tube.
• UK domestic orders take up to 2 days to arrive once dispatched
• International orders can take between 5 and 14 days to arrive after dispatch
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
All our products are lovingly hand crafted!
Copyright © 2019 Serigrafica7585
Categories & tags for this product
Categories: Art & Prints, Art Lover, Gifts for Dad, Home & Living, Music Lover, New Home, Posters, TypographyTags: art, art_for_music_lovers, art_print, music, poster, print, Printmaking, record_collectors, Record_store_day, screenprint, typography, typography_poster, typography_print, vinyl_lovers
||United Kingdom (UK)
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
Free National Shipping