Meet The Artist –
Paulomi was born and brought up in India and now lives in London for the past 15 years. She has always been passionate about handcrafted unique jewellery and being an Indian, Paulomi has been spoiled for choice and inspiration.
Her art is heavily influenced by the bright colours of nature, exotic places Paulomi has travelled and the rich Indian heritage and colours.
Paulomi launched the brand in 2020 as a sustainable modern textile design brand that creates unique wearable art. She chose organic cotton as her leading material for her designs as it is biodegradable and extremely flexible to let the designs flow freely.
Specialising in the art of traditional rope knotting crafts and processes like macramé, Paulomi creates colourful, unique and bold designs that make you feel unique.
By adding zero-waste designs and partnering with Ecology, Paulomi is making a positive impact with her brand.
Articles & Awards
· UK’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneur for 2022! By the f: Entrepreneur ‘#ialso100’ campaign
· TechRound: Top 26 Fashion Start-ups in 2021
· SME NEWS: Most Innovative Emerging Jewellery Designer 2021
· Small Business Sunday: Winner, 2021
· FINALIST: FSB Small Business Awards – Start-Up Business of the Year, London
· The Essex Life, England, April 2022
· Home & Interiors, Scotland, September 2021
· The Lady Magazine, September 2021
· Guest Podcast: Indie Roller, September 2021
· Folksy Featured Maker, October 2021
Email – Paulomi@handmadebytinni.com
London, United Kingdom